Monday, April 30, 2012

+fridayNIGHTS

Another productive weekend meeting new friends and networking. Also did alot of shopping for my site www.moddame.com. The shoot took forever and i'm just glad the photos came out as sexy as i intended! The weather was just gorgeous here in LA. Great sunlight gave me great indoor shots.
 This blog is dedicated to my weekend finds of dresses for all the nights out and special events. I've got plenty coming up. Check out the sexy pieces below. I will start carrying more dresses on the site. It's Spring which means time to go out and party!! I know the edit below is not my best work but, it's 2am and im really tired!

Here are just some of the dresses. Find more at the site!

What else did i do this weekend? Sunday, i ate at my favorite pho place in Chinatown.

I also picked up some of these items which i love!

My outfit for the day: Shoulder cut-out plaid blouse, platform boots, h&m cuffs, and a&f shorts.

What i bought this weekend and of course im always on a budget: $20 mustard stripe shirt and $15 nude flat. I only buy pointy ballerina flats. They elongate the feet and i need all height i can get! 

A project im working on and the final designs will be sold on the site:

Until next, shop till you drop: www.moddame.com !





No comments:

Post a Comment